HAVE YOU HAD YOUR AIR CONDITIONER TUNED UP YET?
While our winter season is decidedly mild when compared to that of other areas in the country, that doesn’t mean that Texans don’t get excited for the chillier weather of the year to end. That being said, it’s a lot more difficult to enjoy summer’s heat if you don’t have a great air conditioner that is in great working order waiting for you. This is exactly why it is so important to ensure that your AC is properly tuned up prior to the arrival of the cooling season.
Because we’re not quite out of winter’s chilly grasp just yet, you may not be thinking about your air conditioner in Houston, TX too much. Trust us when we tell you that it is better to get out ahead of your service needs, though. Waiting too long to schedule maintenance may lead to the temptation of skipping right over it when the summer heat hits sooner than expected.
How Does Maintenance Benefit Me?
If you have read this blog or any other home services blog/publication in the past, then you have certainly been told that routine AC maintenance is a must previously. Simply put, there is just no better way in which to guarantee that you get the best performance that your air conditioner has to offer. We’re happy to provide a few more details, of course.
- Reliability – we obviously run our air conditioners pretty hard in this part of the country. If you are hoping for your AC to be there for you when you need it most, then you need to schedule annual air conditioning maintenance. Otherwise, you run the risk of repair needs during the hottest time of the season.
- Efficiency – we use our air conditioners way too much over the course of our long, hot cooling season to risk inefficiency. The longer that you force your air conditioner to run without a tune-up, the more likely you are to see a noticeable decline in energy efficiency.
- Longevity – routine maintenance gives your technician the chance to deal with the past season’s wear and tear, as well as to discover, diagnose, and preemptively address any developing problems. Failure to schedule routine maintenance can result in shortened system lifespan.
Take Advantage of Our Maintenance Program
If you are concerned about forgetting to schedule maintenance, or if you’re hesitant to schedule maintenance because you want to save some money, then you should definitely look into our maintenance program.
Maintenance club membership advantages include two maintenance visits per year, two-year parts warranty on any repairs that we make, validated manufacturer warranties, and multiple discounts. This is an incredibly thorough service. Some handy homeowners think that they can handle their maintenance on their own, but it’s just not true. When we complete your maintenance, we:
- Clean condenser coils.
- Test unit disconnect.
- Test capacitors.
- Inspect and test relays and contactors.
- Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys.
- Test voltage and amperage.
- Check and calibrate thermostats.
- and so much more!
Contact Expert Air Cooling And Heating to have your AC tuned up properly.